Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Digital Freebie from Webajeb

Click on the airplane to download!

I've finally had a little time to play around with new techniques and create some fun, new stuff to use on my digital scrapbook layouts. Some time back, via Scott Kelby's book "Photoshop 7 Down & Dirty Tricks," I learned how to turn solid black shapes, like an airplane, into cool metallic digital elements. For the past couple of days I've been having a great time applying the technique to a fun variety of shapes.

One of my plans for 2009 has been to package up some of my own custom-designed papers, elements, alphas, etc., and offer them for sale or as freebies to the digital scrapbook community. My first set of elements offered is going to be a set of metallic shapes. I hope to get the set completed and available for sale in the next few days.

Meanwhile, enjoy the freebie. Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of it!

No comments: