Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Girl Digital Scrapbook

This is the title page of a digital baby girl scrapbook that I created for a client to give to her husband for Christmas. Click on the layout to see the rest of the book (minus a couple of pages that I felt were a tad too personal to display via the Internet). I hope you'll take a moment to see the rest of the album.

I was really happy with the way the book turned out. My client reported that her husband "loved his book; tears were flowing!" Just what a digital scrapbooker-for-hire wants to hear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is precious. I love this blog. You are extremely talented and I love all of your work. :)

Memories for Life said...

This baby album is gorgeous! Love the page with the large pic of Mommy and Baby with the cute quote :) The black and white really sets it off!

Thanks for adding me to your blog! Much appreciated :)