Sunday, January 18, 2009

Obama Inauguration Digital Word Art

Just in time for those Inauguration and Barack Obama digital scrapbook layouts, here is a set of digital word art by Webajeb. Use each piece as is, make it into a brush, color it, re-size it, add embossing or drop-shadows, whatever you want. The set includes four quotes by Barack Obama, and three Inauguration titles (one of the titles has two variations) so you get, in all, eight pieces of word art.

I'm offering the entire set of word art for only $2.49!! The word art is delivered in .PNG format (with transparent background) and 300 dpi.

Get it now at my online store - just click Here!

I'd love to see any layouts you make with my word art, or any of the other Obama digital papers and embellishments I have offered recently (see my Archives list on the left-hand side of my blog for links to more Obama digital designs). Just email me a .jpg version of your layout and I'll share it right here on my blog!

Other Obama digital scrapbook stuff: Obama Digital Paper, Patriotic Alpha (with FREE Obama digital paper), and FREE Obama name in patriotic alpha.

No comments: