Monday, May 4, 2009

Webajeb Designs are Now Copyright-Free

Copyright-Free Digital Designs by Webajeb
(In other words, I release my digital designs into the Public Domain)


In the interest of promoting artistic inspiration in the creative community it is my choice to retain no copyrights to my digital designs. You may use them in any way you like, in both your personal and commercial projects.

You may modify them, recolor them, include them in a digital kit, use them to create layouts, decorate your blog or website, or in any other creative endeavor.

You may also freely share my designs in any manner you choose including email, CD/DVD, blogs, websites, or as a part of your own digital creations.

Credit and Payment
You are under no obligation to do so, but I would appreciate it if you give me credit for any designs of mine that you use and, ideally, link back to my website or blog.

Sure, I’d love payment but, again, there is no obligation for anyone you share my designs with to pay me for them. However, if they are so inclined I do accept and appreciate donations via the Donation button on my website or blog.

Sharing Back
I’d love to see what you do with my designs.
If you’d like to share, drop me an email and let me know where I can see your work (and possibly brag about it, too).

***

I will be updating my website accordingly, as well as the TOU that is bundled with my digital products, over the next week or so.

Inspired by: ZenHabits

Find my products at my website and here, on this blog.


No comments: