Saturday, March 14, 2009

Out of It, Pretty Much!

I apologize for the lack of updates recently. I've been sooooo busy. A trip to southern California to hang with my Mom for a week, back home this week where I've been trying to get caught up on both personal and biz stuff. If you are on subscribe to the Webajeb newsletter you know this already. And tomorrow my hubby and I leave for a week in Florida to visit his folks. Plus, getting ready for a fundraiser on the 21st (I'm a vendor) - whew!

I'm "give out," as my friend, Nona, from Arkansas used to say. Thankfully, I'm pretty much done packing (just a few last-minute things to throw in the suitcase), and then I can relax for the evening and, hopefully, go to bed early. We have a 7:30 a.m. flight to catch at an airport about 45 mins. away so you can do that math, I don't want to think about it!

I WILL be updating this blog with some fun new stuff when I return, and after the fundraiser. So, y'all come back now!

No comments: