Tuesday, March 31, 2009

RESCUED-Precious but Damaged Baby Photo

Here it is again - one very damaged photo:

The repair and restoration process is now finished:Every time I work on a project like this I learn more.

New techniques, more control, a better eye.

A rewarding project for me - the rescue of a precious photo from my client's childhood.

At the two fundraisers I attended recently as a sponsor/vendor I was amazed at how many people, when they saw samples of my work restoring old photos, told me of old, damaged family photos they have at home that they didn't know what to do with, nor had they realized how well their photos could be restored. Talk about excitement! While in the past the bulk of my work has been custom-designed scrapbook layouts, at the moment there's been a big shift toward photo restoration.

So if you've got old and precious photos that are in sad shape, call me! Don't delay because the more time goes by the worse their condition will become. I'll scan them and repair and restore them. I can even add color if you like, or a sepia tint for that gorgeous vintage look. You'll get your originals back, unchanged, plus the restored versions as digital files, AND beautiful prints for your album or your wall.

Just click on the "Contact" button on the right-hand side of this blog and send me an email, or call toll-free anytime (866) 521-DIGI (3444).

No comments: