Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wild Sea, Wild Life Digital Scrapbook Layout

(click on image to view a larger version)

A couple of weeks ago I spent several days in Pacific Grove, CA. (next-door to Monterey Bay) at a scrapbooking get-together. We stayed at the Asilomar Conference Center, which is right on the coast. I took my bike and managed to get out twice for nice rides along the coast. Of course, my camera always went along and, on my first ride I was treated to several sightings of the local deer.

I just love the juxtaposition of the ocean on one side of the street and, right on the other side, deer browsing in people's front yards!

The totally cool thing about digital scrapbooking as opposed to traditional? No waiting to get photos developed! As soon as I got back to the workroom I downloaded my photos onto my laptop and created the above two-page layout.

Done!


No comments: