Sunday, February 22, 2009

Digital Airplane Template by Mega-Doodle Inspired

I created this using the Mega-Airplane Template from Mega-Doodle Inspired (one of my fave sites for cool digital stuff). I used Club Scrap digital papers (Matrix kit) and clipped the papers to the layers - totally easy and quick. I then simply ran the render filter on blue paper for the cloud effect behind the airplane.

It can be used for banners, blinkies, and websites. CU, PU, and S4H all OK. Gotta love THAT.

How cute would this be in a blinkie with a banner streaming out behind it?

The template can be found in the Mega-Doodle Inspired store, here. It's on special for February, only $2.56 (regularly $4.00). The template includes a layered .PSD file plus 21 .PNG files, 1 for each airplane part. EASY to use; simply use color overlays or clip digital papers to each layer.

I'm really loving templates lately. Am going to try my hand at designing some page layout templates which I will make available a bit later today!

One will be a FREEBIE!

See ya real soon.....

No comments: