Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cool Collages

I've been creating collages today, with the Quick Collage Templates by Scrapbooks Etc. Here are a few.

Ocean Beach at Golden Gate State Park , California:
The historic Fisher-Hanlon House in Benicia, CA.:
The Solano County Fair in California:
Queen Wilhelmina Garden at Golden Gate Park, California:
Aren't these cool and fun? I'll be making more. I'm finding collages are perfect when I have a bunch of "general" photos of an outing or event. You know...those photos that you love, but really don't require a caption, and sometimes not even a title, because they pretty much tell the "story" on their own?

Gather up a handful of your own photos and send them off to me. I'll make you one of these lickity-split!

1 comment:

Heather and Spencer said...

I cant remember if I told you or not, but I LOVE the pages you made for me!!! They turned out so nice!!! Thank you so much!!! Love Ya!