Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Free Scrapbook Page Layout - Digi-Style

(Digital background paper by Xandra Martin.)

This technique of "filling" a rectangle/word template with a photo is all over the digi-scrapbooking world right now, and for good reason! Look how cool it is! I just love the simple yet, oh, so eye-catching look, of this layout.

I first saw the idea in the August/September issue of "Digital Scrapbooking" magazine (created by digital artist Jenny Seiler) then, shortly after, numerous bloggers and other digital artists have jumped on the bandwagon and created templates using words from the months of the year to their kids' names. Yeah, VERY popular!

If you like it, too, here's your chance to have it customized for you! Simply send me one digital photo (or mail a printed photo and I will scan it for you--see my websitse for my mailing address), let me know what single word you would like used directly underneath the photo AND what short phrase to replace "Rock Climber." This is FREE to my blog readers during the month of August.

Hurry! It's only until the end of the month.

No comments: