Friday, April 18, 2008

Ladybugs for Digital Scrapbooking Layouts

I've been working on some of my own original designs to use on digital scrapbook layouts for my customers. I have one customer with two little girls and I recently wished for ladybugs for a summer layout. I was inspired by a "thank you" note my mom sent to me awhile back that had ladybugs on it. This ladybug embellishment and paper are the result. I can't wait to use them in a layout!

*You can buy these items as a mini-kit for just $1.49 at my online store here! *

I'm just back from a week-long trip to Washington state where my husband and I spent time with his dad and step-mom, and also his brother and family. We had a great time even though it was a few days before our thin California blood adjusted to the cloudy and rainy Washington weather! I hope to be posting a few photos on my personal blog in the next couple of days. Hope you'll pop over and check it out! (www.debztalkin.blogspot.com)

No comments: