Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sharp-dressed Men - Template Number 022

Yet another template! Number 022 and I call it "Sharp" as a nod to the six sharp-dressed men in the layout I made using the template.

It's a 2-page template and includes a textured background paper in a neutral color with embossed border and lines. It's very cool!

In my layout below the black line is just so you can see the division between the two pages. Your printed layout won't have that. I thought the clean and simple lines lent themselves nicely to wedding photos.

The template is delivered as two pages, in .PSD format. I tried to also include .TIFF format but the zipped file was so big it was going to take 3 hours to upload. Seems there's something wrong there.....that just seems excessive.....but I'm just not sure. So, if you'd rather have this template in .TIFF format, just let me know. I'd be glad to send it to you after you have made your purchase of the .PSD files. My contact info is on the sidebar of my blog.

You can get this template here at my online store.

Although I don't have a freebie for you today, yesterday's freebie is still available, and will be through tomorrow (Sunday) evening. Don't miss it! Get it via yesterday's post here.

A new client dropped off CDs with photos for TWO photobooks, so I'm going to be busy for a couple of weeks! There's another project in the queue as well, so if you are contemplating having me do any custom-design work for you, please contact me soon so I can put you next in line.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: