Friday, August 21, 2009

Free Digital Template - Two Days Only!

Webajeb-Template-021

This template is based on a sketch I saw on this post at the Daily Digi. I love the kooky & crooked photo and/or element squares juxtaposed with the ultra-straight border lines.

Here is a layout I made today using the template:

(papers by KimScrappinDesigns, Faded Memories kit)

Since I only had one photo that I wanted to use I decided to clip a variety of papers to the smaller photo squares. You could also layer elements there, or a title, or even journaling bullets. I also stretched that inner border just a bit to give me more room for journaling and to offset the total design just a bit.

The template is now in my online store but you can download it at *4shared FREE through Sunday! Please share any layouts you make with it!

{*sorry, the link has expired but you can still get the template at my online store!}

Have a great weekend and make sure it includes some scrappin'!

1 comment:

Pom said...

Thank you so much! This template is really beautiful.