Monday, August 10, 2009

Digital Alphas and a Freebie!

I've got two sets of alphas to share with you today. These are not new, they've been around for awhile, but I just today got them uploaded to my online store so wanted to "re-introduce" them to you. I featured them on my blog last year but if you have not been reading my blog for very long, chances are you've never seen these.

The first set, above, were designed to look like the plastic magnetic refrigerator letters and numbers that we've all seen, and that every kid seems to have. These are so much fun to use on kid's layouts! Here's an example:
Don't those letters and numbers look cute??!

The second alpha set is in a patriotic style. I originally designed these for use in layouts celebrating the Inauguration of Barack Obama, but they work equally well in any patriotic layout such as 4th of July, military, or Memorial Day.
This set includes a FREE custom-designed piece of digital paper (12" x 12", 300 dpi) as shown in the preview above. I currently have a total of four custom-designed Obama papers, and they have proven to be quite popular. You can see them all here in my online store.

To see the alphas, and other digital elements, in my online store, click here.

And here's another freebie, even if you don't want to buy the alpha set, or any papers. It's Obama's name spelled out using the patriotic letters.

download from 4shared

Enjoy!

No comments: