Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Baby Boy and Easter Felts

Oh my gosh, just check out this precious baby boy! My cousin Julie's new son, Jaxson. Can you get any cuter than that???
LOVE the peeps, eggs, and candy in the basket with him, so perfect for today, Easter Sunday. I can't wait to make a scrapbook layout with this photo and these:
Easter Felts for digital scrapbooking -- soooooo sweet! I am SO using these for little Jaxson's layout. They are by one of my fave designers, Pamela Donnis. Go here if you want to get some, too. She's also got a full Easter kit (which includes these felts) if you want to get the whole shebang (same link).

We've got a totally gorgeous day here in northern Cali so I'll be taking off for a walk, drive, or bike ride as soon as we decide where we want to go.

Happy Easter!!

No comments: