Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last-Minute Digi Layout for Christmas

I hurried to get this done for a client so he could have it framed and then give it to his wife for Christmas. I can usually get these collages put together pretty quickly, so that wasn't a problem. We did have to scan the bibs that he and his wife wore in the race, and then getting it printed was a slight problem because he wanted it a larger size than I can print here at home.

So I called my dependable source, Scrapbooks to Share, in Florida. Lise assured me she would get it printed and mailed out that very day, so that it would arrive at least two days before Christmas. Yeah! SBtoShare came through yet again.

Scrapbooks to Share specializes in printing digital scrapbook layouts AND will also scan your paper scrapbooks so that you'll have digital copies of them as backups, or to share. Their prices are very reasonable, their service is fast, and you can get personal service (like I did) when you need something printed in a size that is not "standard" (I needed 10 x 13). Plus, you can get your prints on high-quality photo paper, not the glossy cardstock that Kinko's and so many other services automatically give you if you ask for a print larger than 8.5 x 11.

To all my clients, colleagues, friends, and family - have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

No comments: