Thursday, November 6, 2008

November Means Family Photo Opps

Happy November!

I'm always excited with this month rolls around. Halloween is over, Fall has Fell, and my favorite family holidays are just around the corner.

Here is a layout I created for a Family Reunion, but that would also work GREAT for all the family photos you're sure to capture this Thanksgiving.The large spot in the middle is perfect for a group shot. Then in the smaller spots you would place individual photos of family members or friends. Here is the layout with photos included:


Of course, you could use this for any event you wish. A child's birthday party, a sporting event, weekend trip, the possibilities are endless.

I have offered this layout FREE to my newsletter subscribers (as of today) and am now also offering it to my blog readers. Just send me 9 photos and I'll pop them into the layout. Use my Webajeb Photo Dropbox (powered by yousendit.com) to easily send your photos. If you have never used my photo dropbox before please click here for detailed instructions.

I can even modify the color of the background paper to match your photos. You'll receive back (in about 4 weeks) two digital files, one suitable for printing, the other for e-mailing or uploading to the web. I can also print the layout for you at a minimal charge (see my prices here).

Don't miss this great (and FREE!) opportunity!

2 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

oh my! your work is so beautiful.
if you could see my photos, you would cringe.
stacks and stacks...boxes and boxes...
i was doing pretty well with them until about 5 years ago. FIVE! now i don't even know where to begin.

Darcy @ m3b said...

A beautiful layout. Love the symbolism of the circle of photos behind.

Goes with the 'always and forever' theme. :)