Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Clients, New Projects, New Hope!

I had a great time at the fundraiser on Saturday. Above is a photo of my display table. A little crowded; the table was smaller than I expected, and I had a lot of layouts and albums I wanted to share. Still, it worked out fine. I had the opportunity to show my work to a number of people, pass out flyers and business cards, and talk about what digital scrapbooking is. I (still!) often forget that there are so many people who simply don't know what a digital scrapbook layout is, not to mention all the things you can do with them.

AND!!! Several people signed up to receive my newsletter and, even better, I got three new clients! That alone was worth all the work it took to put together the display. One of the new clients has already sent me her photos and I'm so excited about her project. Not just a Baby Book, it's a Labor and Delivery Book! So many ideas are already spinning around in my head and I can't wait to get started on it.

But first - Thanksgiving! I'll be taking this next week off, and enjoying time with my family. In my book, Thanksgiving is the Number One Family Holiday.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments: