Friday, July 4, 2008

God Bless America . . .

. . . and Parades!
As promised in yesterday's post, here is the Webajeb July freebie page with a photo in it from last night's Torchlight Parade here in Benicia, CA. My cousin's friend brought her little girl and she was dressed SO cute, in a little stars-and-stripes dress and these adorable bangles in her ponytails.

On a 12" x 12" layout the photo on this page ends up being about 6" x 8", which is pretty big. After I finished this layout I got to thinking that it might be cool to place a group of 4 smaller photos in that same space. So here is another version of the layout, this time with 4 photos:
I like it this way also! This has turned out to be a very versatile layout. I guess I'll revise my free page offer -- you may send one photo or four! Do keep in mind that your photo will be cropped to a square format, so be sure to take a good look at your picture(s) to be sure that nothing important will get cropped out.

Send your photo(s) attached to an email to me at deborah@webajeb.com, and put "Proud to be an American" in the subject line.

Have a great 4th of July! God Bless America.

No comments: