Thursday, November 1, 2007

Catalina Island Layout

A stop on our sailing cruise was at Santa Catalina Island where we spent one night anchored in their gorgeous little harbor, and exploring their little town of "Two Harbors." We were on the east side of the island, not as heavily touristed as Avalon, and we really enjoyed it. Very quaint; excellent hiking along the cliffs and, as the harbor police said, "one of everything;" one building for showers, one laundromat, one grocery store, one restaurant, etc.! We walked by the one-room schoolhouse where the teacher and her half-dozen or so students were having lunch outside.

I hope you are all busily scrapbooking and/or taking lots of photos! Let me know if I can help in anyway with organizing your photos and creating heirloom quality digital photo albums. I will be back home in mid-December at which time I will try to answer all e-mails that I missed while I was gone, and also get all my work lined up for January.

Be sure to sign up for my newsletter (http://www.webajeb.com/) because there is a special offer JUST for newsletter subscribers!! Also, if you want more detail on our trip, see my personal blog: http://www.debztalkin.blogspot.com/.

(*Please note: if you've reached this post via a website search, please go to www.blogwebajeb.blogspot.com to be ensure access to the latest posts!)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Nice, very nice. Will you be printing these as 8x8 or 12x12? I'd go for the 12x12! They're terrific!