Friday, January 22, 2010

Fun Free Digi-Scrapbooking Template Plus BONUS


{Webajeb-Template-039}
Hi all!

I have a number of half-finished, even some all-the-way-finished(!), templates in my "work queue," so I've been working on getting some of them out the door and into your capable hands. 

Today's FREE template is a fun one that I created based on a layout I made for my son's wedding album.  It INCLUDES two Bonus Items: the "Meant to be with You" word art, AND the "love you" photo mask.  And, in case you want to change the "love you" part of the photo mask to something else, I've also included the mask as two separate layers; the rectangle shape, and the text.

Here's the layout that inspired the template:

Download Webajeb-Template-039 from 4shared in .PSD format here, or in .TIF format here.  (Take a look at other Webajeb templates at my online store!)

Enjoy my templates, and please share the layouts you make!


4 comments:

sdwrdt said...

thank you, I love the masks with the words and now you've enabled me to easily make my own

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.

image masking said...

Great template. Thanks....


Regards,
image masking services

Anonymous said...

I just love wedding photos & that's a really good one, Thanks!