Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Quick Page and Page Heroes

Picked up a fun little quick page freebie at Creashens this morning, modified it just a bit to please me, popped in a photo of my little-girl-cat, Scout, enjoying the spring weather, and . . . done! The kit that goes along with this freebie is really awesome and spring-like and cheerful. You can check it out at The Daily Digi where Shen is being featured in the Sponsor Spotlight.

Quick pages are just that - a quick way to put together a digital scrapbook layout in less than no time at all. I have quick pages - I call them Page Heroes - on my website. Check 'em out! They are now copyright-free (as are ALL my digital scrapbooking products) so share them with your friends, include them in your own kits, modify them in way you like, etc.

(The TOU currently delivered bundled with the Page Hero files is outdated-I will be replacing it soon. Until then please click here for my latest Terms of Use document.)

Enjoy!

No comments: