Monday, October 13, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking New Baby Photos


One of my favorite scrapbooking subjects has to be new babies. I just love photos of the little beings so newly arrived from Heaven that they probably still remember what it's like. I think that's why newborn babies often look so wise, almost as though they are old instead of brand-new. They know stuff we can only imagine.

My niece recently had a baby girl and has been emailing photos. Each time a new batch arrives I quickly pop them into a collage and print the pages out for my album. I don't have a lot of time for my own scrapbooking right now so the collage templates have been working out great.

I'll be sharing more collages, with totally different photo subjects, in the next day or so. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great, Debbie. I love the layouts! Love, Mom