Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pre-made Pages for Sale

This is a two-page pre-made layout that I custom-designed and am offering for sale on eBay and etsy.com. Here are the individual pages:
Due to the beauty of digital scrapbooking I can change the colors, the title, or the date to match YOUR Halloween photos! All you need to do is send me 8 digital photos suitable for a Halloween layout (high-resolution, please!) and I will resize them as needed to fit the spaces on the layout. You'll love how these pages look with your own photos!

Check out eBay and bid on this 2-page layout, or go straight to etsy (my account name is webajeb) and buy it outright for the set price.

The pages can be printed out at 4 x 4, 6 x 6, or 8 x 8. Larger sizes, 10 x 10 and 12 x 12, are also available for an extra $3 per page.

Shipping and handling is $4.00.

No comments: