Friday, September 14, 2007

Webajeb's Got Blog!

Hi, and welcome to BlogWebajeb!

I'm Deborah, and I own and run Webajeb Digital Photo Albums & Portfolios, a fledgling company that I started in March of 2007. I'm one of that new breed called a "Scrapbooker for Hire," but not your ordinary scrapbooker for hire, I am a DIGITAL scrapbooker for hire. Quite a different animal, and one that I hope you will enjoy getting to know through my posts. To quickly get a good idea of what I'm talking about feel free to visit my website http://www.webajeb.com/ and visit my Gallery. Lots of GREAT stuff in there!

Here, I'll be blogging about my experiences in starting up a small business; the ups-and-downs, lessons learned, my continual growth as a digital artist, and all my discoveries along the way. I hope you'll visit often, and leave comments. I love feedback!

More soon! Meanwhile, feel free to email me anytime!

(*Please note: if you've reached this post via a website search, please go to www.blogwebajeb.blogspot.com to be ensure access to the latest posts!)

No comments: